Thu, 29 May 2014
Edgar Wright’s Ant Man departure, Kevin Smith workin’ the craft services table on Batman V Superman and Jamie Lannister a.k.a. Where’s Coster-Waldau?
Well it’s a shorty but a goodie (?)
It’s admittedly not that great, but it’s still much better than about 90% of the podcasts out there, so enjoy!
SUPANOVA PERTH! We will be there! http://www.supanova.com.au/show-information/perth
Jamie Lannister a.k.a. Where’s Coster-Waldau?
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Topics
- Was Forever Evil worth the wait?
- Our take on Bogan Hunters
- ONLY if Bobby Darin was a carpenter
- New Doctor Who teaser trailer
- Edgar Wright’s Ant Man departure
- Charlie Cox cast as Daredevil and Daredevil’s new showrunner
- Kevin Smith workin’ the craft services table on Batman V Superman
- The A-Team movie; our take
- Avenger’s fingers smell like Russian dressing…. Apparently
- G Money is NOT an E-cigarette smoking twat
- DC Comics is NOT cozying up to Dale Earnhardt Jr
- Denzel Washington is The Equalizer and no one should care
- Macaulay Culkin and his Pizza Underground; Why can’t they all be 6 feet underground
- Gareth Edwards to direct new Star Wars spin off movie
- John Wesley Schipp role in The Flash revealed
- Brian K Vaughan leaves Under the Dome