Thu, 30 January 2014
Empire magazine X Men Days of Future Past covers, WWE Royal Rumble and Taylor Swift attacked at the Grammys!
Hi! We have a show for you!
Is it good? Is it fuck!
Let’s get to it!
Podbean makes us sad
Did Gene Simmons trademark the term “OJ”?
It’s fun game to play when you play “GUESS POO”!
The Grammys; here’s a tip, it was horrible
Lorde is the oldest looking 17 year old you’ll ever see
Taylor Swift’s lizard brain needed to finally kick into “socially acceptable” mode
Madonna struggles to maintain relevancy
Tame Impala? Moar liek “LAME Impala”
Our rundown of the Triple J hottest 100
Vance Joys Riptide is like somebody glued a ukulele to a cardboard cut-out and threw it out the window
C Bomb says: Music Videos/Madonna has ruined music as we know it today
The WWE Royal Rumble… good times
UFP Crew questions and talk tops
- Joe Buffet is moving in
- “Famous” WA food brands
- Peter Capaldi’s new Dr Who get up
- UFP in LA?
- The X Men: Days of Future Past Empire magazine covers
- Insane man will stab you to get to Koalas!
- Bruce Timm on All New X-Men #25
- Helix on the Syfy network
- Deathlok joins Agents of SHIELD
- Maleficent trailer
- EA’s MASSIVE quarterly loss
- Satoru Iwata’s pay cut for Nintendo’s poor performance
- The massive EVE online battle that cost gamers USD 300,000
- Ukraine developers make depressing games; what a surprise!!!
- Sly Cooper movie coming in 2016
- Okhlos, the new Pikmin inspired indie-dev game