Tue, 30 December 2014
UFP Page 7: Sean Penn as Doctor Octopus, Rumble #1 review and Spiderman is a health industry allegory for egg cholesterol
Enough about syphilis, on with the show!
- We’re at fringeworld.com.au! Get YOUR tix for NOW!
- Sony speculating Tom Hardy as the Sandman and Sean Penn as Doctor Octopus
- Best films, TV shows, Comics and video games of 2014
- DC continues being annoying and nonsensical
- Stuff Australia gets right
- 6 year old fan made Mega Man game
- Biggest video games surprises of 2014
- Rumble #1 review
Wed, 24 December 2014
21 Jump Street and Men in Black crossover, Tim Burton thinks Beetlejuice 2 is closer than ever, Birdman movie review and What's the difference between Bono and Santa? Santa gives you things you want!
Another Ep, another dollar….
Not strictly true, but at least you’ll get a dollar’s worth of entertainment here as he rant upon….
- The cars we would buy for $100,000
- Hate or Rate: Sons of Anarchy finale, Giant Slip and Slide in Perth, #illridewithyou
- 21 Jump Street and Men In Black crossover
- Spiderman in Civil War
- Tim Burton thinks Beetlejuice 2 is closer than ever!
- Birdman movie review
- Take That joke tops Christmas Cracker jokes
- JK Simmons cast in Kong Skull Island alongside Tom Hiddleston
Wed, 24 December 2014
Hello Hello again!
Yes, like my cumshot the eps are coming thick and fast!
Let’s wipe that indecorous introduction off us and get on with it where in this episode we muse upon…
- We’ve got a Perth Fringe Show! Check it here www.fringeworld.com.au
- G was upset about his football team, Perth Glory, not doing as well as he’d had hoped.
- American Horror Story Freakshow Analysis
- Improvements on Agents of SHIELD
- Ghostbusters spin off news
- DC mass comic cancellation
- Fiona Staples pencilling 3 episodes of Archie
- Batgirl issue 37 cover explanation
- Devil May Cry definitive edition
- Bitch Planet #1 review
- Stjepan Sejic now drawing Rat Queens
- G Willow Wilson is now Marvel Exclusive
- Gerry Duggan is also Marvel Exclusive
- Phoenix Wright, don’t you mean Roger Wright?
Wed, 24 December 2014
We try to explain the reason for Terminator Genisys , CM Punk Vs the Green Power Ranger and why you should to Bryan Callen instead of Adam Carolla
A new style with the show notes because, well… the old ones took too long and only about 2 people read them (Thanks Patrick and Scott!) so on this show we wrap on…
- Yumi Stynes being an insidiously dumb cunt
- Al Pacino teases upcoming Marvel role
- Grumpycat will make more money than all of us and that fact should depress all of us
- Why you should to Bryan Callen instead of Adam Carolla
- CM Punk joins the UFC and his appearance on Colt Cabana’s Art of Wrestling podcast
- We try to explain the reason for Terminator Genisys
- No Colossus for X Men Apocalypse
- Lorde at the Porn Awards
- Mark Wahlberg is STILL a piece of shit!
Tue, 16 December 2014
Ultimate Facepalm Page 5: Suicide Squad casting, Blake Livelys’ sex change to become a woman, Krypton TV series and the end of Naruto
On the road again…. Something something I don’t know when…. And er…. etc.
Look if you’re looking for country and western you’ve come to the wrong place!
It’s now Diamond Dallas UFP Page
Bulk Nutrients pre work out is great!
The Men who stare at goats is a very good movie
The comic business is booming at ComicZone!
Ryan Reynolds needs the money to pay for Blake Livelys’ sex change operation
C Bomb is NOT in the mafia
UFP Crew questions and Talk Topics
- Other comic books characters we’d be keen to see share some screen time
- Pat Broderick taking aim – The War On Cosplay
- Batgirl moonlighting as Beyonce
- Benedict Cumberbach CONFIRMED as Dr Strange
- Suicide Squad movies casting confirmed
- Krysten Ritter cast as Jessica Jones
- Michael Colter cast Luke Cage
- ‘Krypton’ Series In Works At Syfy From David Goyer & Ian Goldberg
- Announcements from PSX 2014 The Playtstation Experience
- Naruto final review
- Cinemaware release It Came From the Desert™: The Action Game – Extended Cut only for Sega Genesis/ Megadrive
- Hellboy and the BPRD
- Angela #1
- Secret Six #1
Tue, 9 December 2014
Movie sequels that shouldn’t have happened, Jacqui Lambie and the PUP insanity and a lawyer so bad, he’s a real-life Hyperchicken
Howdy do folks!
Late drop as usual, but whatch gonna do?
G Money’s New Zealand holiday larks!
C Bomb’s Hong Kong holiday japes!
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Tops
- Jacqui Lambie and the PUP insanity
- Our thoughts on Interstellar
- Fighting slightly mutilated large animals
- Movie sequels that shouldn’t have happened
- What to do in our final days
- Cory Bernardi is a creepy cunt
- Naked man arrested after causing incident at Boston airport
- The True cost of Putins’ nefarious image
- The biggest lawyer fail of all time is possibly a real life Hyperchicken
Fri, 28 November 2014
Jurrassic World, Superior Iron Man #1, is Chappie the new Short Circuit and Chris Pratt is Cowboy Ninja Viking
We’re back (AGAIN!... This is starting to become a habit.)
A very full show for you here so let’s have at it!
LOTS of bollocks talking at the start (would you expect any different?)
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Tops
- Our thoughts on Jurassic World
- Do we understand Grant Morrison’s Multiversity
- Is Chappie the new Short Circuit
- DC suing Spanish football team Valencia over a bat symbol
- Howard the Duck Ominbus
- Oscar Isaac to be cast as Apocalypse in X Men Apocalypse
- Daniel Bruhl as Baron Zemo?
- CM Punk writing Thor
- Outcast pilot casts Patrick Fugit
- From Hell TV series at FX
- Chris Pratt in Cowboy Ninja Viking
- The game controller that takes your blood when you lose
- Dark Souls 2 coming to PS4 and Xbox One
- All New Captain America #1
- Spider-Verse Review
- Spider-Woman #1
- Superior Iron Man #1
Fri, 7 November 2014
C Bomb’s UFP Rage Solo Mess, Part Deux: Google flashing woman’s boobs on street view, Russia dismantles Steve Jobs memorial as 'gay propaganda' and Chris Brown throws it down wit’ yo’ Muppet Face Ass!
G’s trip and why he’s not here.
The Melbourne Cup – Yet again, National disaster
MCTs – Take them or don’t but they work for me!
EPW Perth ReAwakening 13! Hope to see you there!
UFP Crew Questions and Talks Topics
- What if?: Peter Jackson directed a DC or Marvel movie?
- Marvel passing on the Planet Hulk movie… for now.
- Is there any point to Batman V Superman trailer in December?
- Google fined over $2000 for showing woman’s boobs on Street View
- Chris Brown throws it down wit’ yo’ Muppet Face Ass!
- CBS green-lights Limitless TV series pilot, picks up where the movie ends
- Russia dismantles Steve Jobs memorial as 'gay propaganda' after Apple's Tim Cook comes out
- Seth Rogen linked to role in Steve Jobs biopic Forthcoming film NO LONGER starring Christian Bale and be directed by Danny Boyle
- Paul Reubens confirms he is making a Pee Wee Herman film with Judd Apatow
Wed, 5 November 2014
C Bomb’s UFP Page Solo Mess, Part Deux: Steven DeKnights’ Zebra arms, trying to explain Gamergate and banned from Super Smash Brothers for 136 years!
Well well well! We meet again lonliness!
Yes that’s right, G is MIA for this one again that meaning C Bomb has to do the show like he does his lovemaking; solo.
Here it is in all it’s majesty…
The Melbourne Cup is a bucket of “Who gives a shit”
G is still away and feeling like poo
C Bomb will be away as well
Check out epwperth.com and their huge wrestling event Reawakening 13! www.epwperth.com
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Topic
- Vinnie Jones in Arrow
- Wonder Woman movie set in the 20s
- Steven DeKnight’s Zebra arms
- No Bullseye for Netflix Daredevil season 2
- Erasing movies from the public’s consciousness for the greater good
- Trying to explain Gamergate
- DC’s 2015 big annual event “Convergence”
- Retired League of Legends player now gets $800k a year
- Banned from Super Smash Bros for 136 years
- Loki and Heimdall to return to the big screen and Avengers: Age of Ultron
- The Internet Arcade allows you to play over 900 games for free in your browser
- Attack on Titan and Marvel crossover is happening in Japan
Fri, 31 October 2014
C Bomb's Halloween UFP Rage Solo Mess!: James Spader is the man for the job, Kobe Bryant can pick up his $482.50 check from Connecticut General Life Insurance Company and Joe Hockey: International Man of Embarrassment
Here’s the second third Halloween show…. Or is it the second second one? Look, my feeble memory doesn’t stretch that far back and let’s face it, some eps are better off forgotten!
Here’s the latest!
UFP Crew Qs and Talk Tops
- Thoughts on James Spader as the voice of Ultron
- Favorite Asian recording artists/bands
- Joe Hockey: International man of embarrassment
Tony Abbott doesn’t know who’s the boss
Poor celebrities don’t know they’re owed thousands of dollars
Kristen Stewart “takes a break” from acting to become an immense arty blowhard
Age of Ultron trailer becomes the most viewed trailer of all time
U2’s The Edge says “Gave our album a chance”
Taylor Kitsch confirmed for a role for the second season of True Detective