Thu, 30 January 2014
Empire magazine X Men Days of Future Past covers, WWE Royal Rumble and Taylor Swift attacked at the Grammys!
Hi! We have a show for you!
Is it good? Is it fuck!
Let’s get to it!
Podbean makes us sad
Did Gene Simmons trademark the term “OJ”?
It’s fun game to play when you play “GUESS POO”!
The Grammys; here’s a tip, it was horrible
Lorde is the oldest looking 17 year old you’ll ever see
Taylor Swift’s lizard brain needed to finally kick into “socially acceptable” mode
Madonna struggles to maintain relevancy
Tame Impala? Moar liek “LAME Impala”
Our rundown of the Triple J hottest 100
Vance Joys Riptide is like somebody glued a ukulele to a cardboard cut-out and threw it out the window
C Bomb says: Music Videos/Madonna has ruined music as we know it today
The WWE Royal Rumble… good times
UFP Crew questions and talk tops
- Joe Buffet is moving in
- “Famous” WA food brands
- Peter Capaldi’s new Dr Who get up
- UFP in LA?
- The X Men: Days of Future Past Empire magazine covers
- Insane man will stab you to get to Koalas!
- Bruce Timm on All New X-Men #25
- Helix on the Syfy network
- Deathlok joins Agents of SHIELD
- Maleficent trailer
- EA’s MASSIVE quarterly loss
- Satoru Iwata’s pay cut for Nintendo’s poor performance
- The massive EVE online battle that cost gamers USD 300,000
- Ukraine developers make depressing games; what a surprise!!!
- Sly Cooper movie coming in 2016
- Okhlos, the new Pikmin inspired indie-dev game
Thu, 23 January 2014
Injustice Gods Among Us movie, Joan Rivers waxes North West’s monobrow and Sunrise apologises to all the strippers
A bit of tough one this time around. I have to preface the episode that it’s a bit of uphill battle.
Anyways, let’s get to it…
Bronies are still horrible
More special shout outs to Super Podcasto Magnifico
FB and Twitter love
- The new movie by M Night Shyamalan
- The US IT Crowd pilot
- Michael Cry-Bay-Bay’s Black Sails
- True Detective Review
- ABC trying to upsell Agents of SHIELD
- Comixology’s global readers stats
- Female games STILL getting trolled by useless pieces of shit for being female
- Injustice Gods Among Us movie
- Films will no longer be on film
- Top Box Office flops of 2013
- Jehovah’s witnesses in Australia
- Most popular passwords of 2013
- Joan Rivers waxes North West’s monobrow
- Sunrise apologises to all the strippers
- DC comics that are ending
- “When in doubt, replace it with a Batman title”
- JL United Confirmed
- Batman/Superman delayed until May 6th 2016 (for now)
- Michael B Jordan more or less officially cast as Johnny Storm in the new Fantastic Four movie
- Rockstar lays down the law in GTAV
- Candy Crush trademarks the word “Candy”
- Abnett and Lanning split
- Aaron Paul to star in Ron Howard’s Dark Tower adaptation
- Heavy Metal bought out for Kevin Eastman by David Boxenbaum and Jeff Krelitz
- The Bunker released in print but already picked up for a TV series
- Nintendo will not being releasing their games on smart devices anytime soon
- Fight Club without Tyler Durden
- “Cum for Bigfoot”… need we say more???
Thu, 16 January 2014
No “H” on our foreheads as we are not hard-light holograms… or are we???
What a terrible lead-in! This surely is a great omen for the upcoming show!
Alan Davies heckling of G Money
Much love to our geek-podcast brethren and just WHO IS the flagship show of the Rhymes With Geek podcast network???
G Money to start his own Twitter! And has his own comics column in an actual magazine! Will wonders never cease!?
Check out @the_ironsheik on Twitter for the best laugh in a long time
Waluigi was NOT recently inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame
Talk topics and questions!
- Is Hank Pym too old? Why does Juan Daeho sound like a housewife from Brooklyn?
- If you see ‘Lone Survivor’ you will be shot! (if you text in front of an insane man in Florida)
- Dan Slott readies the return of Peter Parker
- How long will it take for Marvel to become dicks and lose their integrity
- Fox’s new Gotham origins series; “Gotham High”
- A bit love from our UFP Crew
- Do we rate Game of Thrones?
- Johnny Depp as Doctor Strange?
- Do we prefer PC or Mac?
- Gabourey Sidibe trolls the trolls
- David O Russell’s interview faux pas
- Irish man’s seven week erection
- We officially apologize for Neknominate
- Magic the Gathering film
- Bill Paxton joins Agents of SHIELD and Stan Lee to cameo
- DC launches Secret Origins
- Intelligence TV series
- True Detective and Helix TV Series
- Season 3 finale of Sherlock
- Jesse Plemons in cast in the new Star Wars films
- PS3 Vs PS4 analysis via Tomb Raider
- The Last of Us wins IGNs 2013 Game of the Year and their new single-player DLC campaign
- The Dark Horse Buffy re-launch
Thu, 9 January 2014
Filth Movie Review, Cory Bernardi is here to help all the women and Michael Bay was an enormous cry baby loser at CES
Mmmmm! A delicious tasty start to the show (for us anyways!)
Here we go!
Our heat wave can counter your cold snap America!
Trying to make beating off “cool” with the kids
Cory Bernardi is here to help all the women
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Tops
- Naked Washing Machine Hide and Seek
- Ghost Rider now “Ghost Driver”?
- “Meth addled masturbator fighter 15 cops in a bar” or as I like to call it “My 14th Birthday”
- Agents of SHIELD and Coulson’s resurrection
- Edgar Wright with some mysterious Ant Man News
- Our thoughts on the potential Boba Fett movie
- Great Australian Leader
- Brett Harris’ Top Ten comics. See them HERE: http://comicbookevangelist.wordpress.com/
- Shia LeBeouf douches it up YET AGAIN!!!!
- Nandos fiend a fat twat
Filth Movie Review
NRED NEWS (@ 1hour 13mins)
- Michael Cry-Bay-Bay walks out of his speech at CES
- Sony sold 4.2 million PS4s before the end of 2013, but FUCKING PUTTY SQUAD!!!
- Japanese nurse forcing his stepson to play GTA IV
- Original Sin Marvel Event involving the death of the Watcher
- Gail Simone to return to Deadpool
- Justice League War looks really average
- Star Wars comics moving to Marvel
- Invincible relaunch
- Francesco Francavilla gaining momentum with his “Batsploitation” art
- Hulk reboots
- One Punch Man
- China temporarily lifts it’s ban on games consoles
- Danny Cannon to direct Gotham pilot
- David Lynch is bringing back Twin Peaks
- John Romita Jr on Superman
Perth Shark Attack wrap up
Fri, 3 January 2014
The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug movie review, a half million dollar Lemonparty and the leg break heard around the world
Happy New Year UFP friends!
A touch time poor at the moment, so I'll try to get these full show notes up as soon as I am able, but for now, please enjoy the show!