Thu, 27 February 2014
Godzilla trailer, Pharrell’s stupid huge floppy hat, multi-layer Shia Labeouf c*nt cake and Harold Ramis R.I.P.
Well, 100 episodes already! It seems like only yesterday, we were just two douchebags in front of very cheap mics talking about all sorts of crap…. Waitaminute… It doesn’t feel that way at all… That felt like a Monk’s lifetime ago.
Everything is going black.
Why do I feel so time ravaged?
Quickly! Let’s move onto the show!
New proud new members of Wildfire Radio!
C Bomb distracted by bands and assholes
G Money causes a small country town to completely lose power (what do you mean it wasn’t his fault?)
Check out www.thewarofsilliness.com for all their silly, monkey spanking, queen & country loving, silly needs. Check it out asap!
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Topics!
- Necrophilia Pros and Cons
- Going Crazy!
- Who will direct, star in and do the soundtrack to the film of the UFP story
- Our thoughts on the Arizona Anti-Gay laws
- Comic Book Girl 19
- Who would join us as our intrepid crew for deep-space exploration?
- Biggest UFP Celebrity C*nt Award
- How we would describe each other
- What’s in the pipeline for UFP in 2014
- How many times we’ve wanted to punch each other in the face
- “Oh comics are for kids!”
- Gerry Anderson and the live action Captain Scarlet rumours
- Identical twin sex rules
- Death by Autocannibalism
- Guilty pleasures
- Most ridiculous wrestler ever
- Getting’ up in C Bomb’s business
Burger King: Now serving “Bitch Ass Hoes”
Idiots lose money as they bought something that doesn’t exist in Bitcoins
Pharrell’s stupid huge floppy hat now selling on eBay
NERD NEWS! (At 1 hour 52 mins)
- Akira Toriyama is not a hack
- RIP Harold Ramis and Roger Hill
- Captain America Winter Soldier TV spots coming out as potential spoilers
- Digital comics ownership laws
- The oldest looking, raggediest copy of The Walking Dead #1 goes for way more money than it’s really worth
- Godzilla trailer
- Jason Momoa on turning down the role of Drax the Destroyer
- Fantastic Four casting
- The latest developments in the X Men Days of Future Past movie
- ‘Heroes Reborn’ mini-series
- NY Comic Con about….. comics????
- Matt Ryan cast as Constantine
- Bryan Hitch on both art and writing on Wonder Woman
- Dr Strange directing rumors
- Ales Kot confirmed writing a ‘Zero’ TV pilot
- Lebron James cast in Space Jam 2
- White Suits #1 review 2.5/5
- New Warriors #1 review 3/5
- Alex and Ada review 4.5/5
- Cary Fukunaga moves on from True Detective to several other projects
- WWE’s Sheamus to play Eddie Brock?
- South Park Stick of Truth censorship outside the US
Thu, 20 February 2014
Only Lovers Left Alive and Oldboy Movie Reviews, The Bunker issue one and the man who made love to 1000 cars (Protip: it’s NOT Gary Numan)
PHEW!!!! I know I’ve started liner notes that no one read like this before, but this episode is, as they say, a dozy!
Watch your step, mind your head and be prepared to ride the lightning…… Probably.
The movin’s and the shakin’s over the next few eps and merch and stuff
G Money is once again a disgusting diseased mess
E Plate Drivers; do they exist in other countries?
More folks to be put on the plane to the sun; Mechanophiles
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Tops
- Internet TV Vs Cable Subscriptions
- Yes, we are well….
- Guardians of the Galaxy posters, trailers and all the other excitement
- We explain TwitchPlaysPokemon
- Australian Comics DO exist and we talk about some worth reading
- Mark Zuckerberg as Lex Luther
- Jack Bauer has now sunk to committing B&Es
- It’s all Jake Gyllenhaal’s fault we’ve been subjected to Taylor Swift’s whining
- Anders Brevik having a cry about his PS2 games
- Only Lovers Left Alive
- The passing of Bob 2 aka Bob Casale of Devo fame and Nelson ‘Big Daddy V’ Frazier Jr…. Good night sweet Princes.
- Celebrating the end of the Year Of Luigi
- BioShock Studio Irrational Games shuts down
- Latest PS4 unit sales
- The Movement cancelled
- Tom Hardy joins Peaky Blinders season 2
- Cyclops ongoing series by Rucka and Dauterman
- The Bunker #1
- X Force #1
- Batman #28
Thu, 13 February 2014
We got it!
We know where we stand on the RWG podcast network!
We’re not the flagship…
We’re not the Jefferson Starship…
We are in fact….. THE GUNSHIP!!!!!!!
Don’t believe us? Just take a listen to this latest offering….
So you think you can dance Australia; Channel Ten can of course do better than the rest of the world
True Detectives: Filling the good TV gap Breaking Bad has left behind
The Walking Dead: We explain it’s success
Check out Teeth! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/
G Money’s twitter: @GMoneyUFP
Talk Tops and Questions
- Geographic pride and why doesn’t matter
- Invincible (Robert Kirkman’s other property)
- Comics and movies that capture the spirit of True Detectives
- The Sochi Winter Olympics is a goddamn mess and thanks to Twitter, it’s no secret
- Do we rate Action Jackson
- We either confirm or deny the Dumb Laws in Australia
- Questions about The Flash and Gotham series we covered in the Nerd News section
- Ultimate Spider Man fan made poster with some interesting casting decisions
- Anything C Bomb and G Money DON’T Agree on???
- Why can’t celebrities not be cunts?
- Living as Bieber/Shia in a trade-off for the “fame”
- G Money to oust Bobby Tufts from Dorset
- Clay Aiken can also fuck off
- Fools pay too much for Flappy Bird
- David Koch does something decent for once
- The goddamn shit-mess that is Schapelle Corby
- Sam Jackson and Laurence Fishburne need to stop shilling awful products in ads and focus on their craft (I.e. acting)
- Brynne Edelsten; Once again broke and giving handies for a sandwich
MOVIE REVIEW! Enders Game
- Ben McKenzie cast as Jim Gordon in the new Gotham TV Series
- Paul Bettany cast as The Vision for Avengers 2
- Jaume Collet-Serra set on ruining Akira
- TNT’s cancellation of Mob City
- John Wesley Shipp and Tom Cavanagh to join the cast of the new Flash TV series
- Loki, Agent of Asgard #1 review (3.5/5)
- Ms Marvel #1 review (4.5/5)
- Greta Gerwig to star in “How I Met Your Dad”
Thu, 6 February 2014
The Wolf Of Wall Street AND Justice League War movie review, the 2014 Superb Owl Marvel movie trailers and the RHCP have been doing heroin for years and they’re just fine!
Introduction goes here.... Look I'm pretty sure you're familiar with the format by now. Just read the damn liner notes and stop pestering me will ya!?
Is there a bicycle in your trousers or are just happy to see me?
C Bomb’s Perth Fringe Season…. To be continued…?
Proper circus carnies
G Money’s potential Twitter Handles
Amazon is no more (at least for us!)
The Superb Owl Halftime Show
Fillup Syringemore Heroin’s death
Just be addicted to Hate like G Money
Questions and talk topics
- Upgrading software
- Favorite Horror movies and horror comics
- Stop killing sharks!!!!
- Superb Owl trailers: Captain America Winter Soldier, The Amazing Spider Man 2 and Transformers Age of Extinction
- Lex Luthor casting news and Michael Cry-Bay-Bay
- THAT Coca Cola ad!
- Comic/Superhero movie saturation
- Russians killing each other over prose
Movie Review: The Wolf of Wall Street
Movie Review: Justice League War
BDO is no more in Perth
Celebrities aren’t famous because they say clever things
NERD NEWS!!!! (1 hour 47mins)
- JRJR’s arrival at DC and working with Geoff Johns on Superman
- American Gods no longer running with HBO but has been picked up by Fremantle Media
- Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor and Jeremy Iron as Alfred
- First look at Outlast on PS4 and PC
- Microsoft’s Kinect is now guarding the Korean border
- Xbox Trolls are doing God’s work in FPSs
- EA are scum….. What a surprize!!!
- Seth Gordon set to direct the Uncharted movie