Thu, 13 March 2014
So this ep is a little old in the fact it was recorded a few days before it’s release. But just like a questionably smell bottle of milk, I still think it’s pretty fresh.
Let’s check it….
Rantin’ on Rinehart
Wildfire radio! We’re on it! Be sure to check it? www.wildfireradio.com
The creepy phenomenon that is the Malaysian Airline disaster
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Tops!
- Top 5 movies that shouldn’t have been made.
- What it would cost to keep us poddin’ more regularly
- Italian Man got more than he bargained for with a visit to the knocking shop…. Probably.
- Our top 5 comic book writers
- Fear our timezone!!!
- Transformers stickers on cars
- Our platforms as leaders of our State of Western Australia
- Bieber to become the double cup king
- Frank Ocean sue by Chipotle
- Beyonce pushes the boundaries of blowhardyness by trying to justify using a sample from the Challenger disaster
- Kesha has slightly changed her name, but still maintains her utter disgustingness
- Sin City 2 trailer
- Crowd funding for a Shaq Fu sequel
- Comixology Hacked
- Leaking spoilers in Japan can now get you into deep trouble
- Idris Elba cast in Jon Favreau’s new Jungle Book movie
- Constantine casting news
- Gary Oldman to produce The Diabolic TV series
- Leaving Megalopolis to be published by Dark Horse
- Battle Creek, new TV series from Vince Gilligan starring Dean Winters and Kal Penn
- Sony looking to make a live action The Last of Us movie
- Deus Ex’s Facebook page needs better staff!
- Moon Knight 4.5/5
Thu, 6 March 2014
300 Rise on an Empire movie review, The Oscars 2014 and 50 Cent’s love triangle with Diddy and Rick Ross
It’s a deal, it’s a steal, the sale of the freakin’ century…. Not really. It’s actually a podcast! Let’s have a listen….
Wildfire Radio, we’re part of it, so get on it!
C Bomb’s Birthday
Check out our new sponsors for UFP, tfaw.com
Thanks to our good friend Luke Caporn for the preview screeners for tonight’s movie review; check out his exploits from here https://twitter.com/capey
You like podcasts? You want to start your own and need a hand? Our buddy Mark Bogner over at the Tangent Bound Podcast wants to help! Hit him up here; http://thesquarerootofnegativeone.com/
Channel 10, will they ever learn! Secrets and Lies is a colossal flop!
All the news, rants and rave about the Oscars 2014
- Ellen’s “epic” selfie
- Leo misses out again
- People who didn’t deserve their Oscars
- Woody Allen: Pedo or not?
- Razzie winners
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Topics
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload, have we seen it?
- Bates Motel and Hannibal Season 2, are we watching?
- Making “The Runaways” into a Marvel movie franchise
- Making a change from the Batman games
- Zack Snyder saving “The Watchmen” movie
The Dalai Lama can piss off!
Vince McMahon, CEO of the WWE empire, sharts himself as part of a “joke”
50 Cent perpetuates a fake ‘gangsta rap’ feud
MOVIE REVIEW! 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE
NERD NEWS!!! (@ 1 hour 35mins)
- Transformers Age of Extiction trailer
- New Batman Arkham Knight game
- Fantastic Four reboot director confirms the new film will be a pleasant departure from the “original” Fantastic Four movies
- Anchorman 3 WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!
- Second half season 2 Arrow trailer
- First look at Grant Gustin as The Flash in the new series
- Revenge #1: 2.5/5
- Deadly Class #2: 5/5
Subscribe for bonus content here!
Thu, 27 February 2014
Godzilla trailer, Pharrell’s stupid huge floppy hat, multi-layer Shia Labeouf c*nt cake and Harold Ramis R.I.P.
Well, 100 episodes already! It seems like only yesterday, we were just two douchebags in front of very cheap mics talking about all sorts of crap…. Waitaminute… It doesn’t feel that way at all… That felt like a Monk’s lifetime ago.
Everything is going black.
Why do I feel so time ravaged?
Quickly! Let’s move onto the show!
New proud new members of Wildfire Radio!
C Bomb distracted by bands and assholes
G Money causes a small country town to completely lose power (what do you mean it wasn’t his fault?)
Check out www.thewarofsilliness.com for all their silly, monkey spanking, queen & country loving, silly needs. Check it out asap!
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Topics!
- Necrophilia Pros and Cons
- Going Crazy!
- Who will direct, star in and do the soundtrack to the film of the UFP story
- Our thoughts on the Arizona Anti-Gay laws
- Comic Book Girl 19
- Who would join us as our intrepid crew for deep-space exploration?
- Biggest UFP Celebrity C*nt Award
- How we would describe each other
- What’s in the pipeline for UFP in 2014
- How many times we’ve wanted to punch each other in the face
- “Oh comics are for kids!”
- Gerry Anderson and the live action Captain Scarlet rumours
- Identical twin sex rules
- Death by Autocannibalism
- Guilty pleasures
- Most ridiculous wrestler ever
- Getting’ up in C Bomb’s business
Burger King: Now serving “Bitch Ass Hoes”
Idiots lose money as they bought something that doesn’t exist in Bitcoins
Pharrell’s stupid huge floppy hat now selling on eBay
NERD NEWS! (At 1 hour 52 mins)
- Akira Toriyama is not a hack
- RIP Harold Ramis and Roger Hill
- Captain America Winter Soldier TV spots coming out as potential spoilers
- Digital comics ownership laws
- The oldest looking, raggediest copy of The Walking Dead #1 goes for way more money than it’s really worth
- Godzilla trailer
- Jason Momoa on turning down the role of Drax the Destroyer
- Fantastic Four casting
- The latest developments in the X Men Days of Future Past movie
- ‘Heroes Reborn’ mini-series
- NY Comic Con about….. comics????
- Matt Ryan cast as Constantine
- Bryan Hitch on both art and writing on Wonder Woman
- Dr Strange directing rumors
- Ales Kot confirmed writing a ‘Zero’ TV pilot
- Lebron James cast in Space Jam 2
- White Suits #1 review 2.5/5
- New Warriors #1 review 3/5
- Alex and Ada review 4.5/5
- Cary Fukunaga moves on from True Detective to several other projects
- WWE’s Sheamus to play Eddie Brock?
- South Park Stick of Truth censorship outside the US
Thu, 20 February 2014
Only Lovers Left Alive and Oldboy Movie Reviews, The Bunker issue one and the man who made love to 1000 cars (Protip: it’s NOT Gary Numan)
PHEW!!!! I know I’ve started liner notes that no one read like this before, but this episode is, as they say, a dozy!
Watch your step, mind your head and be prepared to ride the lightning…… Probably.
The movin’s and the shakin’s over the next few eps and merch and stuff
G Money is once again a disgusting diseased mess
E Plate Drivers; do they exist in other countries?
More folks to be put on the plane to the sun; Mechanophiles
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Tops
- Internet TV Vs Cable Subscriptions
- Yes, we are well….
- Guardians of the Galaxy posters, trailers and all the other excitement
- We explain TwitchPlaysPokemon
- Australian Comics DO exist and we talk about some worth reading
- Mark Zuckerberg as Lex Luther
- Jack Bauer has now sunk to committing B&Es
- It’s all Jake Gyllenhaal’s fault we’ve been subjected to Taylor Swift’s whining
- Anders Brevik having a cry about his PS2 games
- Only Lovers Left Alive
- The passing of Bob 2 aka Bob Casale of Devo fame and Nelson ‘Big Daddy V’ Frazier Jr…. Good night sweet Princes.
- Celebrating the end of the Year Of Luigi
- BioShock Studio Irrational Games shuts down
- Latest PS4 unit sales
- The Movement cancelled
- Tom Hardy joins Peaky Blinders season 2
- Cyclops ongoing series by Rucka and Dauterman
- The Bunker #1
- X Force #1
- Batman #28
Thu, 13 February 2014
We got it!
We know where we stand on the RWG podcast network!
We’re not the flagship…
We’re not the Jefferson Starship…
We are in fact….. THE GUNSHIP!!!!!!!
Don’t believe us? Just take a listen to this latest offering….
So you think you can dance Australia; Channel Ten can of course do better than the rest of the world
True Detectives: Filling the good TV gap Breaking Bad has left behind
The Walking Dead: We explain it’s success
Check out Teeth! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/
G Money’s twitter: @GMoneyUFP
Talk Tops and Questions
- Geographic pride and why doesn’t matter
- Invincible (Robert Kirkman’s other property)
- Comics and movies that capture the spirit of True Detectives
- The Sochi Winter Olympics is a goddamn mess and thanks to Twitter, it’s no secret
- Do we rate Action Jackson
- We either confirm or deny the Dumb Laws in Australia
- Questions about The Flash and Gotham series we covered in the Nerd News section
- Ultimate Spider Man fan made poster with some interesting casting decisions
- Anything C Bomb and G Money DON’T Agree on???
- Why can’t celebrities not be cunts?
- Living as Bieber/Shia in a trade-off for the “fame”
- G Money to oust Bobby Tufts from Dorset
- Clay Aiken can also fuck off
- Fools pay too much for Flappy Bird
- David Koch does something decent for once
- The goddamn shit-mess that is Schapelle Corby
- Sam Jackson and Laurence Fishburne need to stop shilling awful products in ads and focus on their craft (I.e. acting)
- Brynne Edelsten; Once again broke and giving handies for a sandwich
MOVIE REVIEW! Enders Game
- Ben McKenzie cast as Jim Gordon in the new Gotham TV Series
- Paul Bettany cast as The Vision for Avengers 2
- Jaume Collet-Serra set on ruining Akira
- TNT’s cancellation of Mob City
- John Wesley Shipp and Tom Cavanagh to join the cast of the new Flash TV series
- Loki, Agent of Asgard #1 review (3.5/5)
- Ms Marvel #1 review (4.5/5)
- Greta Gerwig to star in “How I Met Your Dad”
Thu, 6 February 2014
The Wolf Of Wall Street AND Justice League War movie review, the 2014 Superb Owl Marvel movie trailers and the RHCP have been doing heroin for years and they’re just fine!
Introduction goes here.... Look I'm pretty sure you're familiar with the format by now. Just read the damn liner notes and stop pestering me will ya!?
Is there a bicycle in your trousers or are just happy to see me?
C Bomb’s Perth Fringe Season…. To be continued…?
Proper circus carnies
G Money’s potential Twitter Handles
Amazon is no more (at least for us!)
The Superb Owl Halftime Show
Fillup Syringemore Heroin’s death
Just be addicted to Hate like G Money
Questions and talk topics
- Upgrading software
- Favorite Horror movies and horror comics
- Stop killing sharks!!!!
- Superb Owl trailers: Captain America Winter Soldier, The Amazing Spider Man 2 and Transformers Age of Extinction
- Lex Luthor casting news and Michael Cry-Bay-Bay
- THAT Coca Cola ad!
- Comic/Superhero movie saturation
- Russians killing each other over prose
Movie Review: The Wolf of Wall Street
Movie Review: Justice League War
BDO is no more in Perth
Celebrities aren’t famous because they say clever things
NERD NEWS!!!! (1 hour 47mins)
- JRJR’s arrival at DC and working with Geoff Johns on Superman
- American Gods no longer running with HBO but has been picked up by Fremantle Media
- Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor and Jeremy Iron as Alfred
- First look at Outlast on PS4 and PC
- Microsoft’s Kinect is now guarding the Korean border
- Xbox Trolls are doing God’s work in FPSs
- EA are scum….. What a surprize!!!
- Seth Gordon set to direct the Uncharted movie
Thu, 30 January 2014
Empire magazine X Men Days of Future Past covers, WWE Royal Rumble and Taylor Swift attacked at the Grammys!
Hi! We have a show for you!
Is it good? Is it fuck!
Let’s get to it!
Podbean makes us sad
Did Gene Simmons trademark the term “OJ”?
It’s fun game to play when you play “GUESS POO”!
The Grammys; here’s a tip, it was horrible
Lorde is the oldest looking 17 year old you’ll ever see
Taylor Swift’s lizard brain needed to finally kick into “socially acceptable” mode
Madonna struggles to maintain relevancy
Tame Impala? Moar liek “LAME Impala”
Our rundown of the Triple J hottest 100
Vance Joys Riptide is like somebody glued a ukulele to a cardboard cut-out and threw it out the window
C Bomb says: Music Videos/Madonna has ruined music as we know it today
The WWE Royal Rumble… good times
UFP Crew questions and talk tops
- Joe Buffet is moving in
- “Famous” WA food brands
- Peter Capaldi’s new Dr Who get up
- UFP in LA?
- The X Men: Days of Future Past Empire magazine covers
- Insane man will stab you to get to Koalas!
- Bruce Timm on All New X-Men #25
- Helix on the Syfy network
- Deathlok joins Agents of SHIELD
- Maleficent trailer
- EA’s MASSIVE quarterly loss
- Satoru Iwata’s pay cut for Nintendo’s poor performance
- The massive EVE online battle that cost gamers USD 300,000
- Ukraine developers make depressing games; what a surprise!!!
- Sly Cooper movie coming in 2016
- Okhlos, the new Pikmin inspired indie-dev game
Thu, 23 January 2014
Injustice Gods Among Us movie, Joan Rivers waxes North West’s monobrow and Sunrise apologises to all the strippers
A bit of tough one this time around. I have to preface the episode that it’s a bit of uphill battle.
Anyways, let’s get to it…
Bronies are still horrible
More special shout outs to Super Podcasto Magnifico
FB and Twitter love
- The new movie by M Night Shyamalan
- The US IT Crowd pilot
- Michael Cry-Bay-Bay’s Black Sails
- True Detective Review
- ABC trying to upsell Agents of SHIELD
- Comixology’s global readers stats
- Female games STILL getting trolled by useless pieces of shit for being female
- Injustice Gods Among Us movie
- Films will no longer be on film
- Top Box Office flops of 2013
- Jehovah’s witnesses in Australia
- Most popular passwords of 2013
- Joan Rivers waxes North West’s monobrow
- Sunrise apologises to all the strippers
- DC comics that are ending
- “When in doubt, replace it with a Batman title”
- JL United Confirmed
- Batman/Superman delayed until May 6th 2016 (for now)
- Michael B Jordan more or less officially cast as Johnny Storm in the new Fantastic Four movie
- Rockstar lays down the law in GTAV
- Candy Crush trademarks the word “Candy”
- Abnett and Lanning split
- Aaron Paul to star in Ron Howard’s Dark Tower adaptation
- Heavy Metal bought out for Kevin Eastman by David Boxenbaum and Jeff Krelitz
- The Bunker released in print but already picked up for a TV series
- Nintendo will not being releasing their games on smart devices anytime soon
- Fight Club without Tyler Durden
- “Cum for Bigfoot”… need we say more???
Thu, 9 January 2014
Filth Movie Review, Cory Bernardi is here to help all the women and Michael Bay was an enormous cry baby loser at CES
Mmmmm! A delicious tasty start to the show (for us anyways!)
Here we go!
Our heat wave can counter your cold snap America!
Trying to make beating off “cool” with the kids
Cory Bernardi is here to help all the women
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Tops
- Naked Washing Machine Hide and Seek
- Ghost Rider now “Ghost Driver”?
- “Meth addled masturbator fighter 15 cops in a bar” or as I like to call it “My 14th Birthday”
- Agents of SHIELD and Coulson’s resurrection
- Edgar Wright with some mysterious Ant Man News
- Our thoughts on the potential Boba Fett movie
- Great Australian Leader
- Brett Harris’ Top Ten comics. See them HERE: http://comicbookevangelist.wordpress.com/
- Shia LeBeouf douches it up YET AGAIN!!!!
- Nandos fiend a fat twat
Filth Movie Review
NRED NEWS (@ 1hour 13mins)
- Michael Cry-Bay-Bay walks out of his speech at CES
- Sony sold 4.2 million PS4s before the end of 2013, but FUCKING PUTTY SQUAD!!!
- Japanese nurse forcing his stepson to play GTA IV
- Original Sin Marvel Event involving the death of the Watcher
- Gail Simone to return to Deadpool
- Justice League War looks really average
- Star Wars comics moving to Marvel
- Invincible relaunch
- Francesco Francavilla gaining momentum with his “Batsploitation” art
- Hulk reboots
- One Punch Man
- China temporarily lifts it’s ban on games consoles
- Danny Cannon to direct Gotham pilot
- David Lynch is bringing back Twin Peaks
- John Romita Jr on Superman
Perth Shark Attack wrap up
Thu, 19 December 2013
American Hustle movie review, Nelson Mandela’s insane interpreter and Shia Lebeouf being a MEGA-DOUCHE once again!
Christmas Craziness has ensued! We have no idea what we’re talking about!
Here’s the show!
Possibly the last episode of the year…. But not guaranteed!
C Bomb is still being accosted and assaulted by various idiots in public
Reality TV hosts are just there to do the math
G Money sweats it out at the cinemas
UFP Crew Questions
- Jerks who arrange plans and then cancel them without telling you
- Nelson Mandela sign-language interpreter’s unsurprising history
- Santa’s back…. And he’s pissed!
- Australian cuisine: Is there such a thing?
- Paul Walker’s replacement in Fast 7
- Theoretical monster mashes with the AVP franchise
- Shia LePoof being a MEGA-DOUCHE once again!
- We are in fact, NOT looking forward to the Tila Tequila “sex tape”
- Matt Fraction leaving Inhuman
- Fake Dutch ovens are still quite funny
- South Park: Stick of Truth STILL being censored in Australia
- Movies to “look forward to” in 2014 and 2015
Movie review – American Hustle
- Sandman Film news
- Don Cheadle confirmed in Avengers 2
- Sinister 6 and Venom movies confirmed
- W. Haden Blackman to write Elektra
- Animal Man cancellation
- Batman the Dark Knight and A+X Cancellation
- Talon wrap up
- Will Moss left DC for Marvel
- Will Dennis and Mark Doyle leave DC/Vertigo editorial next year
- Stray Bullets reprints!
- R.I.P. Janice Valleau and Peter O’Toole
- Paul Dini and Joe Quinones writing Bloodspell featuring Black Canary and Zatanna
- More video game censorship rubbish in Australia
- Capcom shuts down unauthorized Ghosts and Goblins Kickstarter
- Netflix will stream Breaking Bad spinoff, Better Call Saul