Wed, 5 November 2014
C Bomb’s UFP Page Solo Mess, Part Deux: Steven DeKnights’ Zebra arms, trying to explain Gamergate and banned from Super Smash Brothers for 136 years!
Well well well! We meet again lonliness!
Yes that’s right, G is MIA for this one again that meaning C Bomb has to do the show like he does his lovemaking; solo.
Here it is in all it’s majesty…
The Melbourne Cup is a bucket of “Who gives a shit”
G is still away and feeling like poo
C Bomb will be away as well
Check out epwperth.com and their huge wrestling event Reawakening 13! www.epwperth.com
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Topic
- Vinnie Jones in Arrow
- Wonder Woman movie set in the 20s
- Steven DeKnight’s Zebra arms
- No Bullseye for Netflix Daredevil season 2
- Erasing movies from the public’s consciousness for the greater good
- Trying to explain Gamergate
- DC’s 2015 big annual event “Convergence”
- Retired League of Legends player now gets $800k a year
- Banned from Super Smash Bros for 136 years
- Loki and Heimdall to return to the big screen and Avengers: Age of Ultron
- The Internet Arcade allows you to play over 900 games for free in your browser
- Attack on Titan and Marvel crossover is happening in Japan
Fri, 31 October 2014
C Bomb's Halloween UFP Rage Solo Mess!: James Spader is the man for the job, Kobe Bryant can pick up his $482.50 check from Connecticut General Life Insurance Company and Joe Hockey: International Man of Embarrassment
Here’s the second third Halloween show…. Or is it the second second one? Look, my feeble memory doesn’t stretch that far back and let’s face it, some eps are better off forgotten!
Here’s the latest!
UFP Crew Qs and Talk Tops
- Thoughts on James Spader as the voice of Ultron
- Favorite Asian recording artists/bands
- Joe Hockey: International man of embarrassment
Tony Abbott doesn’t know who’s the boss
Poor celebrities don’t know they’re owed thousands of dollars
Kristen Stewart “takes a break” from acting to become an immense arty blowhard
Age of Ultron trailer becomes the most viewed trailer of all time
U2’s The Edge says “Gave our album a chance”
Taylor Kitsch confirmed for a role for the second season of True Detective
Wed, 29 October 2014
C Bomb's Halloween UFP Page Solo Mess!: Age of Ultron teaser trailer, Deathstoke #1 and Benedict Cumberbatch is Dr Strange
Did I scare you like a young man who's condom breaks inside his 16 year old girlfriend whilst mid-bang?
No? Well, I'll have to try harder on next years' Halloween show!
Here we go....
UFP Talk Tops and Questions
- Top 5 Horror movies
- Resident Evil Hate 'em or Rate 'em
- Exploring JUST how horrible news.com.au has become
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr Strange
- Favorite horror comics WITHOUT zombies
- Age of Ultron teaser trailer
- Ewan McGregor verbally smashes Star Wars "fans"
- Captain Marvel again rumoured for Avengers: Age Of Ultron
- Arkham Manor #1
- Deathstoke #1
- Goners #1
Thu, 23 October 2014
James Franco smashing paparazzo, U2’s Bono and his pink eyed glaucoma and Tony Abbott and his Banana Hammock takin’ on Vladimir Putin on the Ritz
Well if it ain't a new format episode! Get your delightful tiny pixie ear around this won't you?
Bananas in Pyjamas Vs Wags the Dog
Tony Abbott and his Banana Hammock with his shirtfronting hijinks
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Topics
- The Australian produced film Infini
James Franco smashing paparazzo to the adulation of all
Yahoo’s top Halloween costume searches
U2s Bono tells us all things we don’t care about
Bunbury local discovers spider burrowing under his skin whilst on holiday in Bali
Mobile phones engineered not to last (Tags: No shit a-hole)
Family Feud under fire for misogynistic question
Network Ten haemorrhages money because they are rubbish
Australian The Bachelor is a freaking lunatic
- Gone Girl
Tue, 21 October 2014
AH! The start of a new chapter with UFP Page (see what I did there?)
It’s a new format and like with all things new, it’ll probably be a bit rubbish. But… You get what you pay for.
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Topics
- DCs cavalcade of made up movies
- Netflix’ Daredevil pics/synopsis from NYCC
- Dream casting for Dr Strange
- Gotham thoughts again
- Arrow season 3
Robert Downey Jr on board for Captain America 3 and possibly Iron Man 4 and being a part of Marvel Civil War
Marvels’ Achilles Heel, that isn’t an Achilles heel at all
Sabertooth is Wolverine
ScarJo offered lead In Ghost in the Shell live action US remake
The Evil Within IGN review
Tue, 14 October 2014
Well, it’s been a while. I’ve almost forgotten how to do this!
New news and changes!
2 month catch up
- The Fappening
- Ray Rice
- HK Democracy
UFP Crew Qs and TTs
- How would we end Sons on Anarchy?
- Fantastic Four Cancelation
- Big comics of this year and ones coming up
- 3rd Thor film?
- Foreign remakes of American films
- India’s dancing superstar
- Are cosplayers killing conventions?
- Kevin Smith: Just fuck off already
- NYCC news
- Twin Peaks returning
- Unbeatable Squirrel Girl
- Spider-Gwen Comics
- Lego Batman movie Confirmed
- Guardians of the Galaxy Animated trailer
- Marvel Comics – Secret Wars
- Predator Vs Archie
- Tomorrowland teaser trailer
- Michael Keaton WOULD play Batman again but only if it was for Tim Burton
- Ghostbusters all-female reboot
- Thor #1
- Batgirl #35
- Batman #35
- Men of Wrath #1
- Wytches #1
- Axis #1
- Gotham Academy #1
- Lobo #1
Tue, 19 August 2014
Well, after much delay (my fault entirely), here is G Money's solo show, answering YOUR questons while C Bomb was overseas.
This was not recorded in the Kill or Be Killed Auditorium, thus the audio quality isn't as what you're accustomed to. But we're going for content over quality here and despite G not sounding anything like himself at the start, I'm sure you'll enjoy it ^_^
Wed, 6 August 2014
Guardians of the Galaxy movie review, DC’s Movie and TV Universes to be ‘separate’ and Star Wars Episode one: Tariffs, tariffs, tariffs!
Here’s a show that thumbs a nose at our hiatus. We hope you indeed dig it!
G’s Honeymoon and other such things
Batman Day Celebrations
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Tops
- Any potential Champions, Defenders and/or Great Lakes Avengers
- Will we see an “Ultimate Facepalm: Live”
- Are the “Big two” comic companies shafting the retailers that help them?
- The internet’s first thoughts on the new “Gotham” series
- DC keeping their movie and TV universes separate, because, up yours, that’s why.
Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Mad Max Trailer
- Ra’s Al Ghul in Arrow series 3
- Lucy Lawless and Mockingbird to appear in Agents of Shield
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman photo appears and no-one should care
- Fight Club sequel in comic book form confirmed
- First look at Paul Bettany as The Vision
- Wentworth Miller confirmed as Captain Cold in The Flash TV series
- No Janet Van Dyne in the Ant Man movie
- Dr Who heading to the big screen
- Rob Zombie’s attempt to crowd-fund his latest film (which is apparently a MASSIVE rip-off of everything!)
- Bill Murray to voice Baloo the Bear in the new live action The Jungle Book film
- Horns trailer
- Nightcrawler trailer
Thu, 10 July 2014
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes movie review, the "Fire Rick Remender" campaign and Sooty and Sweep: Dawn of Justice
We're NOT here to give you week old news, cooking recipes or to suck Kevin Smiths dick.
G is dead from his marriage organisation (but alive for the show)
The Transformers audio commentaries WILL be coming but we're going on hiatus and will be back as soon as we can!
Vomit fist is a better idea than Shaq Fu
Check out the Mike to Cam Podcast for all your Australian and worldwide sporting news
UFP Crew Qustions and Talk Topics
- DC not allowing to honor the memory of a murdered child
- G's fireball response to the "Fire Rick Remender" campaign
- Comics to read that don't feature Superheroes
- Our business is our business
- Brandon Routh to play Ray Palmer in the 3rd season of Arrow
- Comic letters and inkers going the way of the dinosaur
- How much of a wrestling show is actually spent wrestling
- Country music in Australia
- Hate 'em or Rate 'em: Idiot Buddy comedies
- No, Kevin Smith ISN'T paid to make up shitty info leaks: he does it for free
Movie review: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- Stuart Immonen to do art on the new Captain America
- Pandora and Phantom Stranger cancelled but new Trinity of Sin to be released
- Klarion the Witch Boy confirmed Ann Nocenti and Trevor McCarthy
- New 52's Lobo gets new ongoing series from Cullen Bunn and Reilly Brown
- Spider Woman getting her own ongoing with Greg Land to draw
- New Dark Horse title called Black Hammer by Jeff Lemire and Dean Ormston
- Micheal Bay will NOT be doing an Neon Genesis Evangelion movie
- Another piece of shit movie by Kevin Smith called "Tusk"
Thu, 3 July 2014
C Bomb is Mel Gibson and G is Jodie Foster... If you disagree, you're wrong!
Let's get to it!
Rolf Harris! Fucking hell....
UFP Crew Questions
- Image Founder Hate 'em or Rate 'em
- Unwelcome photo comparisons
- Erasing Rolf Harris from history
- The Flash pilot
- Constantine pilot
- How long will Wolverine stay dead for?
- Shows that are funny and that you should watch
- We don't care about SDCC
- Ragin' on Transformers 4
- Nintendo Hate'em or Rate'em
- DC's 180 back into shit territory
- Constantine a non-smoker (not really)
- iiNet doles out fightin' words that Foxtel is on borrowed time
- Community's return via Yahoo
- 22 Jump Street
- Jersey Boys
- The Monkey King (2014)
- Andy Serkis confirmed as for mo-cap in Avengers 2 Age of Ultron and a starring role
- Will we get a Planet Hulk movie?
- Strong rumors that Kieron Gillen will be taking over Dr Strange
- Arkham Manor and Gotham Academy
- Arrow Season 3 casts Devon Aoki as Katana
- Sailor Moon reboot called Sailor Moon Crystal
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse for PS4 and Xbox One
- John Cena to star as a bad guy in Tina Fey's and Amy Poehler's comedy "The Nest"
- Outcast by Robert Kirkman: 4.5/5