Thu, 6 February 2014
The Wolf Of Wall Street AND Justice League War movie review, the 2014 Superb Owl Marvel movie trailers and the RHCP have been doing heroin for years and they’re just fine!
Introduction goes here.... Look I'm pretty sure you're familiar with the format by now. Just read the damn liner notes and stop pestering me will ya!?
Is there a bicycle in your trousers or are just happy to see me?
C Bomb’s Perth Fringe Season…. To be continued…?
Proper circus carnies
G Money’s potential Twitter Handles
Amazon is no more (at least for us!)
The Superb Owl Halftime Show
Fillup Syringemore Heroin’s death
Just be addicted to Hate like G Money
Questions and talk topics
- Upgrading software
- Favorite Horror movies and horror comics
- Stop killing sharks!!!!
- Superb Owl trailers: Captain America Winter Soldier, The Amazing Spider Man 2 and Transformers Age of Extinction
- Lex Luthor casting news and Michael Cry-Bay-Bay
- THAT Coca Cola ad!
- Comic/Superhero movie saturation
- Russians killing each other over prose
Movie Review: The Wolf of Wall Street
Movie Review: Justice League War
BDO is no more in Perth
Celebrities aren’t famous because they say clever things
NERD NEWS!!!! (1 hour 47mins)
- JRJR’s arrival at DC and working with Geoff Johns on Superman
- American Gods no longer running with HBO but has been picked up by Fremantle Media
- Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor and Jeremy Iron as Alfred
- First look at Outlast on PS4 and PC
- Microsoft’s Kinect is now guarding the Korean border
- Xbox Trolls are doing God’s work in FPSs
- EA are scum….. What a surprize!!!
- Seth Gordon set to direct the Uncharted movie
Thu, 30 January 2014
Empire magazine X Men Days of Future Past covers, WWE Royal Rumble and Taylor Swift attacked at the Grammys!
Hi! We have a show for you!
Is it good? Is it fuck!
Let’s get to it!
Podbean makes us sad
Did Gene Simmons trademark the term “OJ”?
It’s fun game to play when you play “GUESS POO”!
The Grammys; here’s a tip, it was horrible
Lorde is the oldest looking 17 year old you’ll ever see
Taylor Swift’s lizard brain needed to finally kick into “socially acceptable” mode
Madonna struggles to maintain relevancy
Tame Impala? Moar liek “LAME Impala”
Our rundown of the Triple J hottest 100
Vance Joys Riptide is like somebody glued a ukulele to a cardboard cut-out and threw it out the window
C Bomb says: Music Videos/Madonna has ruined music as we know it today
The WWE Royal Rumble… good times
UFP Crew questions and talk tops
- Joe Buffet is moving in
- “Famous” WA food brands
- Peter Capaldi’s new Dr Who get up
- UFP in LA?
- The X Men: Days of Future Past Empire magazine covers
- Insane man will stab you to get to Koalas!
- Bruce Timm on All New X-Men #25
- Helix on the Syfy network
- Deathlok joins Agents of SHIELD
- Maleficent trailer
- EA’s MASSIVE quarterly loss
- Satoru Iwata’s pay cut for Nintendo’s poor performance
- The massive EVE online battle that cost gamers USD 300,000
- Ukraine developers make depressing games; what a surprise!!!
- Sly Cooper movie coming in 2016
- Okhlos, the new Pikmin inspired indie-dev game
Thu, 23 January 2014
Injustice Gods Among Us movie, Joan Rivers waxes North West’s monobrow and Sunrise apologises to all the strippers
A bit of tough one this time around. I have to preface the episode that it’s a bit of uphill battle.
Anyways, let’s get to it…
Bronies are still horrible
More special shout outs to Super Podcasto Magnifico
FB and Twitter love
- The new movie by M Night Shyamalan
- The US IT Crowd pilot
- Michael Cry-Bay-Bay’s Black Sails
- True Detective Review
- ABC trying to upsell Agents of SHIELD
- Comixology’s global readers stats
- Female games STILL getting trolled by useless pieces of shit for being female
- Injustice Gods Among Us movie
- Films will no longer be on film
- Top Box Office flops of 2013
- Jehovah’s witnesses in Australia
- Most popular passwords of 2013
- Joan Rivers waxes North West’s monobrow
- Sunrise apologises to all the strippers
- DC comics that are ending
- “When in doubt, replace it with a Batman title”
- JL United Confirmed
- Batman/Superman delayed until May 6th 2016 (for now)
- Michael B Jordan more or less officially cast as Johnny Storm in the new Fantastic Four movie
- Rockstar lays down the law in GTAV
- Candy Crush trademarks the word “Candy”
- Abnett and Lanning split
- Aaron Paul to star in Ron Howard’s Dark Tower adaptation
- Heavy Metal bought out for Kevin Eastman by David Boxenbaum and Jeff Krelitz
- The Bunker released in print but already picked up for a TV series
- Nintendo will not being releasing their games on smart devices anytime soon
- Fight Club without Tyler Durden
- “Cum for Bigfoot”… need we say more???
Thu, 16 January 2014
No “H” on our foreheads as we are not hard-light holograms… or are we???
What a terrible lead-in! This surely is a great omen for the upcoming show!
Alan Davies heckling of G Money
Much love to our geek-podcast brethren and just WHO IS the flagship show of the Rhymes With Geek podcast network???
G Money to start his own Twitter! And has his own comics column in an actual magazine! Will wonders never cease!?
Check out @the_ironsheik on Twitter for the best laugh in a long time
Waluigi was NOT recently inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame
Talk topics and questions!
- Is Hank Pym too old? Why does Juan Daeho sound like a housewife from Brooklyn?
- If you see ‘Lone Survivor’ you will be shot! (if you text in front of an insane man in Florida)
- Dan Slott readies the return of Peter Parker
- How long will it take for Marvel to become dicks and lose their integrity
- Fox’s new Gotham origins series; “Gotham High”
- A bit love from our UFP Crew
- Do we rate Game of Thrones?
- Johnny Depp as Doctor Strange?
- Do we prefer PC or Mac?
- Gabourey Sidibe trolls the trolls
- David O Russell’s interview faux pas
- Irish man’s seven week erection
- We officially apologize for Neknominate
- Magic the Gathering film
- Bill Paxton joins Agents of SHIELD and Stan Lee to cameo
- DC launches Secret Origins
- Intelligence TV series
- True Detective and Helix TV Series
- Season 3 finale of Sherlock
- Jesse Plemons in cast in the new Star Wars films
- PS3 Vs PS4 analysis via Tomb Raider
- The Last of Us wins IGNs 2013 Game of the Year and their new single-player DLC campaign
- The Dark Horse Buffy re-launch
Thu, 9 January 2014
Filth Movie Review, Cory Bernardi is here to help all the women and Michael Bay was an enormous cry baby loser at CES
Mmmmm! A delicious tasty start to the show (for us anyways!)
Here we go!
Our heat wave can counter your cold snap America!
Trying to make beating off “cool” with the kids
Cory Bernardi is here to help all the women
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Tops
- Naked Washing Machine Hide and Seek
- Ghost Rider now “Ghost Driver”?
- “Meth addled masturbator fighter 15 cops in a bar” or as I like to call it “My 14th Birthday”
- Agents of SHIELD and Coulson’s resurrection
- Edgar Wright with some mysterious Ant Man News
- Our thoughts on the potential Boba Fett movie
- Great Australian Leader
- Brett Harris’ Top Ten comics. See them HERE: http://comicbookevangelist.wordpress.com/
- Shia LeBeouf douches it up YET AGAIN!!!!
- Nandos fiend a fat twat
Filth Movie Review
NRED NEWS (@ 1hour 13mins)
- Michael Cry-Bay-Bay walks out of his speech at CES
- Sony sold 4.2 million PS4s before the end of 2013, but FUCKING PUTTY SQUAD!!!
- Japanese nurse forcing his stepson to play GTA IV
- Original Sin Marvel Event involving the death of the Watcher
- Gail Simone to return to Deadpool
- Justice League War looks really average
- Star Wars comics moving to Marvel
- Invincible relaunch
- Francesco Francavilla gaining momentum with his “Batsploitation” art
- Hulk reboots
- One Punch Man
- China temporarily lifts it’s ban on games consoles
- Danny Cannon to direct Gotham pilot
- David Lynch is bringing back Twin Peaks
- John Romita Jr on Superman
Perth Shark Attack wrap up
Fri, 3 January 2014
The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug movie review, a half million dollar Lemonparty and the leg break heard around the world
Happy New Year UFP friends!
A touch time poor at the moment, so I'll try to get these full show notes up as soon as I am able, but for now, please enjoy the show!
Thu, 19 December 2013
American Hustle movie review, Nelson Mandela’s insane interpreter and Shia Lebeouf being a MEGA-DOUCHE once again!
Christmas Craziness has ensued! We have no idea what we’re talking about!
Here’s the show!
Possibly the last episode of the year…. But not guaranteed!
C Bomb is still being accosted and assaulted by various idiots in public
Reality TV hosts are just there to do the math
G Money sweats it out at the cinemas
UFP Crew Questions
- Jerks who arrange plans and then cancel them without telling you
- Nelson Mandela sign-language interpreter’s unsurprising history
- Santa’s back…. And he’s pissed!
- Australian cuisine: Is there such a thing?
- Paul Walker’s replacement in Fast 7
- Theoretical monster mashes with the AVP franchise
- Shia LePoof being a MEGA-DOUCHE once again!
- We are in fact, NOT looking forward to the Tila Tequila “sex tape”
- Matt Fraction leaving Inhuman
- Fake Dutch ovens are still quite funny
- South Park: Stick of Truth STILL being censored in Australia
- Movies to “look forward to” in 2014 and 2015
Movie review – American Hustle
- Sandman Film news
- Don Cheadle confirmed in Avengers 2
- Sinister 6 and Venom movies confirmed
- W. Haden Blackman to write Elektra
- Animal Man cancellation
- Batman the Dark Knight and A+X Cancellation
- Talon wrap up
- Will Moss left DC for Marvel
- Will Dennis and Mark Doyle leave DC/Vertigo editorial next year
- Stray Bullets reprints!
- R.I.P. Janice Valleau and Peter O’Toole
- Paul Dini and Joe Quinones writing Bloodspell featuring Black Canary and Zatanna
- More video game censorship rubbish in Australia
- Capcom shuts down unauthorized Ghosts and Goblins Kickstarter
- Netflix will stream Breaking Bad spinoff, Better Call Saul
Wed, 11 December 2013
A day early! (at the time of the drop)
Ozzy needs a Pagoda and a Ketamine Burrito
People think cats are their own species when in fact, they are just gay dogs
Some painful real life facepalms
Autism is now in vogue
UFP Crew Questions!
- Requests for “C*nt of the Week”; this week “Hi-Tila Tequila”
- Rover Red Charlie – Garth Ennis’ new work
- The New Sin City movie
- Disney’s acquisition of the Indiana Jones franchise
- Our FINAL rant on The Walking Dead
- All the Amazing Spider-man 2 news
- A Sound of Thunder
- Is watching Honey BooBoo grounds for leaving someone?
- Ron Burgandy whoredom knows no bounds
- Books we haven’t written
- Australia’s only epic city in and epic example of epic-bad journalism
- The worst baby names in 2013
- Batman vs. Superman; should they just call it “Justice League”?
- Wonder Woman casting
- The bait ‘n’ switch of Brian’s death on The Family Guy
- Terminator TV series to tie with the Terminator films reboot and we all wonder, “Why the fuck?”
- Matt Smith meeting with JJ Abrams and now featuring in the latest “American Psycho” theater run
- The new US Godzilla remake
- Adam Sandler is Hollywood’s most overpaid star (what a shock right?)
Thu, 5 December 2013
LiLo a no-go in GTA V, 'Swallowed By Satan': On Becoming A Gay Nazi Porn Star Witch and ranting on The Walking Dead (again!)
Nothing “clever” to say today.
Here’s the show!
Starship Troopers is a great movie and we provide reasons
Battlefield Earth is a life-crushingly awful and we provide reasons
YO JOE! Where are your arms!?!?
Go-bots and Rock Lords creative department were worth every penny!
Special shout out to our UFP Subscriber Craig Parillo; http://craigdrawings.blogspot.com
When TMZ reports C Bomb’s death, feel free to laugh it up!
Westboro Baptist Church being bigger media whores then Lindsay Lohan
We can save Hollywood Jews millions with the latest Fast and the Furious
Independence Day has not aged well, whereas Jurassic Park has
UFP Crew Questions
- Amazing Spider Man 2 rumors
- Our wishes should a Genie come into our lives
- Don’t stress the regenerations
- Ranting on The Walking Dead (Again!)
- 'Swallowed By Satan': On Becoming A Gay Nazi Porn Star Witch
- We honestly don’t know what the Fox says and we’re damn proud of it
- Bitstrips shitting on Bitstrips
- Doc Fluxx (Feed it Comics) pitches his alternate reality movies
- Thieves be thievin’, just in time for Christmas!
- New report tells us the glaringly obvious truth; Australian teens are getting dumber
- CW Network announced another DC TV series: Young Justice
- To possibly appear on The Arrow TV series; Solomon Grundy, The Question and Red Hood
- DC trademark registered, but it’s for “David Copperfield”. I think Detective Comics have a legal summons to send…
- The Hourman TV Series and it’s channelling of Dial H
- Jeff Lemire and his cryptic tweet for Justice League of America
- David S Goyer looking to do Booster Gold, Team 7 and Deathstroke movies for just $20 million
- Brand new re-numbering and story arc for Wolverine and the X Men
- Ben Affleck wants comic book movies to be legit
- Next-gen consoles have arguably better graphics than previous gen
- Lindsay Lohan wishes she looked as good as the characters in GTA V
- Nancy Silberkliet in deep trouble at Archie Comics
Thu, 28 November 2013
We are BACK! Sorry for the skip-a-doodle on last week’s ep. But we’re hoping this offering more than makes up for it.
So without further ado, let’s get to it!
We’ve been missed. Ah, bless!
White Ribbon Day; it’s what our society has become
Ian Watkins from Lost Prophets makes our skin crawl off our bodies and leaves on a plane to somewhere much, much better.
Alan Thicke must be so disappointed
UFP Crew Questions
- The Moon or Mars; which would we live?
- Dr Who 50th Anniversary edition
- Our dream castings for the new Preacher series from AMC
- We do math! (It’s as exciting as it sounds)
- G Money’s voice acting gig on Bob’s Burgers
- DC dropping the ball AGAIN with their Arrow series
- Best soundtracks to comic books
- G Money’s opinion on West Ham’s move
- Jl8 comic is pretty neat! www.jl8.com
- Real life “The Happening” a.k.a. Death by wind
- Super fit mother removed from Facebook for hate crimes against the morbidly obese
NERD NEWS!!!! (@1 hour 19mins)
- Sleeper film by Ben Affleck and Matt Damon
- Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson cast as Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in Avergers: Age of Ultron
- Moonknight by Warren Ellis and Declan Shaluey
- Jeff Johns solo ongoing, rumors of Shazam
- Paul Dini and Eduardo Risso on Vertigo with a renowned Batman character
- Mark Waid and Chris Samnee staying on Daredevil renumbering
- JJ Abrams Almost Human starring Karl Urban is very good
- New Gen console releases and the first thoughts and launch titles
- The new Family Guy episodes where the kill off Brian
- Final Fantasy 4: The After years for IOS and android is rubbish apparently
- Ys: Memories of Celceta
- Lisa the Painful, the RPG with no women currently on Kickstarter http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/131274701/lisa-the-painful-rpg/
- Vin Diesel wants Ang Lee to direct the Kojak movie… THERE’S a sentence I never thought I’d write!
- “The Bent Bullet” viral marketing for Days of Future Past